Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?

I have been working at home today and set up the laptop computer where I can keep an eye on the main feeder station. And it so happens that I am, in that location, just within the 30-foot firing range of my Super Soaker. And when I get a moment in between tasks, this same Super Soaker has been used to give certain annoying tree rats a message. And that message is Get Lost. There's one fairly stupid one who has not received this message, has gotten a shower a couple of times, and keeps coming back for more. I wonder how long it will take before the rats associate the garishly colored Super Soaker with my special message and bolt before I can get in a nice watery bit of chin music? We shall see. So I ask you, stupid squirrel, do you feel lucky?

No comments: