Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Water's Fine!

Things remain lively at least at the pedestal bath. I'm seeing the heaviest use from American Robins and Gray Catbirds -- usual suspects every summer. Both really work the bath hard and several times or more a day. It's quite hilarious to watch the live action on those few chances I get each day. We're also seeing some of the less desirable birds now, too. I picked up a fair number of photos of Blue Jays and especially Common Grackles. It causes me to think I have a project this summer letting things go fallow in order to rid myself of a pesky family group. And of course, we see squirrels taking the odd drink. Well, the water is there for anyone to enjoy and in this case I won't begrudge any user a chance to cool down and/or hydrate.

No comments: