Friday, September 16, 2011

Trying Something New

Hoping to be reasonably cutting edge here at the land of CaryBirdCam, I'm trying a new generation feeder. This is one of the new EcoClean products offered by WildBird Unlimited. This feeder is coated with a silver-based antimicrobial film and also incorporates easy-to-clean enhancements, the best being a removable base! It's priced a little more aggressively than a similarly sized tube, but considering the enhancements I am not complaining one bit. Anything that's (a) healthier for the birds and (b) complementary to laziness cannot be a bad thing. With this I retired my first tube feeder (a wretched thing) and if it works out I'll probably be retiring another now used for safflower seed. Give EcoClean a gander and see what you think!

No comments: